Thursday, December 04, 2008

An Unwanted Journey: Day 1107 - Warning: Genius at Work!



...Thursday morning...


"So, what are you going to write about today?"


"I have no idea."


"Well, then, maybe it's time for another break."


"Maybe, but sometime's when I have absolutely no idea what I'll write about, that's precisely when a great idea or reflection appears."


...later Thursday after a long visit with Mom and Dad...


"So, did you figure out what you're writing about? After all, you appear to be nodding off to sleep. Your hands are already slipping off the keyboard."


"I need a few minutes shuteye..."


...late Friday morning...


Zzzzz. Phone rings and the nurse arrives. The sun is shining through the patio doors, across my thighs, and adding additional warmth to the sheets on the medical bed through the patio doors.


What was that about yesterday's blog?

No comments: